Thursday, March 13, 2008

And my true journey begins!

Well...after nine months(funny that I decided on this school nine months ago....), of thoughts dreams, tears and adventures my wish has come true! I have been accepted into Maternidad La Luz, my new school!! My program begins in September and will last for three years. I am currently in the Virgin Islands and will be returning to Canada in the near future to begin preparations for the next step! Thank you for all your support and love and stayed tuned as there is much much much more to come!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

ConnieK said...

Yippppeeee!!!

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you my Beautiful Meg... I miss you and I hope our paths cross again in the future. You are truly an inspiration and a force to be reckoned with in anything you decide to do. I love you darling!

cori said...

hi, i just found your page searching around on the internet about maternidad la luz. i also was just accepted for classes this coming september. i just wanted to say hi... we'll be classmates soon. pretty exciting, huh?! my email is corihompesch@hotmail.com. hope we can talk more. it sounds like you've been having quite an adventure. take care, travel safe.

Sunshine said...

Hi Maya,
Just wanted to say hello in your blog instead of facebook. I wish you the best on your heart's journey!
Sunshine